We’ve missed the hell out of you and we can’t wait to see you back on the bike. Our studio will resume operations with limited capacity beginning Monday, May 18th.
We have taken time to craft new procedures to ensure a safe place for us to sweat and ride bikes together in a dark room.
As we return to the studio as a community we will be fine-tuning our process to uphold the standard of what a ride sanctuary should be.
We have been and will continue to be dedicated to the health and safety of our community and the cleanliness of our studio. We’re taking every precaution to keep our community safe and encourage you to do the same. Please be advised on the below new changes.
Please be advised that all ride accounts were suspended/frozen for the period that the studio was closed in regards to COVID-19. If you were on a Ride Series or had available Ride Credits on your account and are unable to book a class, please notify us via email at email@example.com for assistance. Thank you for your patience as we work to resume operations.
NEW RIDER PROCEDURE
- We are only booking bikes at a safe distance apart therefore bookable bikes are limited until further notice.
- Lockers are now assigned and will correspond to your reserved bike number. If you forget the combination to your locker, please wait until there are no riders at the front desk to have it unlocked by staff.
- Hand weights will now be released at the front desk prior to class. Please be sure to request your preferred weight set upon check-in. After class, please return your weights to the front desk.
- When entering the studio, please utilize the Palafox entrance. When exiting, please leave through the back door near the lockers.
- Studio staff is here to help from a safe distance – aside from studio cleaning or necessary rider assistance, staff will remain at the front desk.
- To allow as many riders as possible to reserve a bike – we will be strictly enforcing our cancellation policy.
- High touch amenities will be removed temporarily to prevent the spread of germs.
- Floor and bench markers will indicate safe distances
- We ask that you practice social distancing and avoid waiting for class in high-traffic areas
- Showers will be unavailable until further notice
- Limit person to person contact, including hugs + hi-fives
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 14 days or until you test negative for the virus.
- As always, if you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming in to ride, please stay home and stay safe. We’ll happily add the class back to your account and welcome you back when you’re feeling healthy again.
THE RISO STANDARD
- A hands-free check-in. Let front desk staff know when you arrive and as always, we’ll check you in.
- Top grade disinfectant is used throughout the studio and all high-touch surfaces are disinfected before, between and after class.
- Cycle shoes are disinfected and rotated from class to class
- Masks and gloves are required to be worn by front desk staff. Staff will also be temperature checked before shifts.
- All bikes and weights are disinfected after every class – even if not in use.
If you experience any trouble reserving a bike – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, preferred class date/time, preferred bike number and phone number.
Whether you plan to join us in the studio, or feel more comfortable staying home, we’re here for you. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
– TEAM RISO